Power take-off test stand
Farmers, try before you buy.
Demands in modern agriculture are constantly increasing. A farmer who wants to manage them successfully needs modern, reliable and powerful machines. Regular controls on a test stand are vital to secure the efficiency and reliability of agricultural machines. Our power test stand (our PTO shaft brake) for tractors is one of the most modern test stands in Europe.
Special features of the dynamometer
- Measurement of engine power, torque and engine speed at the PTO
- Load simulation for vehicle diagnosis
- Programme-controlled operation via hand-held radio terminal or PC/laptop with radio contact (no obstructive cables)
- Display of measured values on the hand-held radio terminal with strip print-out (with evaluation software for PC/laptop, DIN A4 printout) or for the PC version directly on the PC/laptop, DIN A4 printout
- Maximum measurable power 500 kW
- Stationary (discreet) measurement of performance: starting and final speed, engine speed, step width, dwell time freely selectable, fully automatic measurement
- Measurement can be carried out in drive shaft (determination of power consumption for additional aggregates)
- Test stand is delivered in series on a car trailer with brakes
- Connection to a fuel consumption measurement device possible
- Connection to diesel emission tester MDO 2 LON is possible (for PC version)